Monday, October 13, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

It's fall and I love fall, but it is so cold I can't stand it! Saturday night Quin and I were walking out of the movies and it was snowing. Sunday we woke up and it was snowing. It felt more like winter time. I hate the snow. I started my car 10 minutes before I left because there was a ton of frost on my car. I love how cozy fall and winter is and the holidays but that's as far as it goes. :)

We went and saw Eagle Eye and we loved it. We went home and watched the Happening which we both agreed was one of the worst movies we have ever seen. HORRIBLE! And bad/cheesy acting. Mark Whalberg was horrible. Friday night I worked until about 815 went home and I watched sex and the city in bed and cried the whole time haha! I loved that movie. I wish wish wish I would have moved to New York. I love my life now but I will always wish I was a New Yorker until I die.

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

instead you are a U-TARD! but i wouldn't have it any other way! love you lisaface!