Thursday, October 30, 2008

Looking Back

No one tagged me for this I know that's the rule, I was bored and found this... so I'm filling it out tagged or not!

1. Did you date someone from your high school?
Yes I did. But in high school I only met him the last week of our senior year and met him again like a year after we graduated at a party and dated for 3 years! That was Doug

2. What kind of car did you drive?
A blue 1992 (I think) Honda Civic. I loved that car and we had a lot of fun in it. I got my license before most of my friends so I was always driving.

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?
The only thing I can think of is when we were at lunch sitting with a bunch of people under the walk way and a bird shit on my arm after it had dogged 3 people to get to me. In high school I probably really had a bunch of embarrassing moments but now looking back they weren't so bad. :)

4. Were you a party animal?
I wouldn't say party ANIMAL... I did start going to parties and things in high school with "the dirty boys" but I wasn't crazy about it.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Definitely not... at all!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No cheerleader

7. Were you a nerd?
No way! We were the coolest HAHA

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
I think just JV for cheer. But maybe not even that. I can't remember.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
I got detention a lot but I never did it. Once for like 5 minutes... I don't know how I always got out of it.

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
No never knew it... I think my mom does??? She went to the same high school CUTE!!!

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
All the hot ones of course!! Mr. Link, Mr. Dykes, and my most favorite history teacher I can't remember his name.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
I rarely stayed for lunch... we would sit out on the grass or we'd go out for lunch

13. School Mascot?
Westminster Lions.

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
Nope.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
For sure. We had soooo much fun!

16. What do you remember most about graduation?
I was excited we got to sit next to whoever we wanted we had so many people in our group, and standing around on the tennis courts in the hot forever waiting for it to begin and then walking down with Jasmine with our arms around each other... no one got a good picture though.

17. Where did you go senior skip day?
Everyday was senior ditch day but the "real" day I remember sitting at Jill's house for some reason... I'm sure we went to lunch that's what we always did when we ditched.

18. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes... so sad!

19. Who was your prom date?
I didn't go to prom and I actually don't regret it... kind of weird.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I'm not sure... I actually just talked about it with Quin's friend and he said I should go for sure!

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
I have two... Pay attention and try your hardest! My biggest regret is not caring, I wish so bad I would have done great and gone off to a good college and all that. And don't be so insecure. I had great friends, people liked me. But high school is such a hard time I think...

1 comment:

Jan said...

How I wish we had those days back again! I love so much being one of your moms! Although reading about all the ditching...not the fun part for your parents!!! Love you babe! You were/are fantastic!!!