Friday, April 3, 2009

2nd Day of my Short Trip

Birthday party for Bailey who turned 2 and Ave who turned 1

I really love these kids more then anything! I didn't get a lot of pictures of Ave though... I remember her being held by people I didn't really know... soooo

I was in charge of decorating the birthday cake. This cupcake is HUGE!! I also decorated those two smaller one. I am no cake decorated... but for a first time and being rushed I think I did okay!

a close up view

Bay in the car


Showing off his apron.

He had frosting up his nose! It was making me laugh so hard!!!!


And the same happened to her!


She ate all the frosting off and then asked for more!

Posing in front of their pinata!

They each pulled a string to begin... I don't know why I didn't get anyone else pulling the string

I love this!


I had to zoom into the one I love!

Getting the girls ready to eat their baby cakes.

Not too happy about it

I love the face!


She wasn't so sure



She was!

VERY SURE!


That was it! That's all I got. We visited that night with cousins and my aunt and went to sushi, then to Target visited somewhere. And I left in the morning.

Miss you guys!

No comments: