Monday, March 16, 2009

First day of my short trip

Our flight left so early Friday morning we were up at like 5! I am a freak about being on time for a flight especially that early so we hung out for a little.

Bailey loved watching the planes through the window.

So cute! And happy for some reason. It was so early

Look how tired we all were.

Sticking their tongues out

CHEESE!

Cheese again

On the plane

Walking from the plane to the terminals. Long Beach airport is so small you walk out by all the planes

She knew she looked so cute in these

Later we met my mom for lunch at Rubios. Mmmm. It was Vauri, Jay, Owen, Ava, Jane, Mike, mom, me, Jenny, and Bay. We sat in the warm sun :D

owen sat next to me :D

Waiting to eat. Saying cheese of course

And us waiting to eat. haha

Then mom went back to work and the rest of us went to the aquarium. As soon as I turned on my camera it came up saying there was a warning the camera batteries were about to die. :( I took pictures on Jenny's camera... so I'm waiting for her

Look how big that fish is compared to the people!!!

I loved the jelly fish... they are so pretty



Owen loves the yellow boat. Well actually all the kids loved it. They were so cute on it!

Look even Jenny and Vauri loved it!

Shark tank

This was the saw nose shark or something... but when it swam it actually moved the saw part back and forth... crazy

Another angle

Spider crabs... pretty creppy I thought.

I just thought this was such a pretty exhibit. I think it is suppose to replica Australia??

And Bay watching the fishies!

All the kiddos were so cute! I hope one of the sisters sends pictures or updates their blogs with the pictures. That night we went home and ordered pizza and just hung out. We were so tired from being up all night.

Next blog... the birthday party.

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

looks like you had so much fun!!! such a short trip though, sad! :)