Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summertime!

I have been having the best summer a girl could ask for! We've been camping as much as we can, bbqing as much as we can, sitting out by a fire as much as we can, and enjoying everything summer has to offer!

Since I have grown up a little :) the 4th of July has become one of my favorite holidays. This year we went camping with Lapreal's family who are the greatest people! It didn't totally feel like the 4th, but that was just because I've never been camping on the 4th. We still had so much fun of course. It never fails with Lapreal and her family that we will have a blast!

My family (dad, mom, vauri, owen, and ava) came into town like they do every year. I had so much fun with them. I met them a few times for dinner and swimming after work. I am so lucky to have such a great family and the cutest neices and nephew in the entire world!

Thursday my dad wanted to go to the rodeo in Nephi, and Quin actually agreed to it! It really turned out to be kind of fun. Some things made me feel not so good, like the bull riding and bucking horse. I just don't like to think the animals are getting hurt. The only picture I have.
Me, Jenny, and Bay
Add ImageFriday Quin and I had my family and his family over for a bbq to get to know each other. And it was a success! We had a lot of fun just talking and enjoying each other. Saturday we went up to bountiful for a bbq at my grandmas. My mom is so cute and surprised me with towels and place mats and bowls for parties. I love the colors. They reminded her of Mexico and that is why she picked them. It all looks perfect in our house. And I swear I could do a whole post of funny things Owen said and did! He is so hilarious!!

I swear we are going to either going to get my camera replaced or buy a new one. I hate not having pictures :( I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings!!

No comments: