Monday, July 20, 2009

Suprise!

Last wednesday when I got home as soon as I walked in the front room, Quin asked if I wanted to go somewhere and that we would be walking a little. But he wouldn't tell me where or anything. Well we went up in the mountains through Provo Canyon, went by Sundance ski resort and we got to a toll booth and he told the worker we were going on the Alpine Loop, she didn't make us pay and just told us to be safe. So we were weaving our way through the canyon looking at how beautiful everything was and the smells and just talking. So we ended up at Cascade Springs. Walked through one of the most amazing and beautiful places I've been to in Utah. I loved it so much. The whole time I kept telling him thank you for taking me and suprising me. I wish I was able to take pictures. It was such a hot day too that it was so nice to get away and being in the cool mountains. It was so awesome!

Friday we had a BBQ like we do every Friday. Saturday we went to Quin's friend Burnie's brother in law's house. There is a car show every year that is across the street so they sit out front and hang out. The American Fork carnival is a couple of blocks from his house too. Quin stayed at the house hanging out and I went with Melissa, Sara, and their kids to the carnival. Melissa's daughter some how got me to go on the freakiest ride with her. Although it was fun, it sounded like it was going to break. Also it was about 100 degrees that day. We drank more water there then anyone has ever! I love the carnival, I don't know why but I think it is so cute and such a fun place to watch people! After we left that house we went to Rob and Kelly's for Rob's birthday party. We had a pretty fun weekend!! Love the summertime!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

Cascade Springs is my favorite place!!! My mom used to take me there all the time as a kid! I'm glad you got to experience it! love your face lisa!

Jackson 3 said...

FUNN!!! your making me want to get away to the mountains right about now!! it's reaching 100 degrees by 9am here! I think today it's supposed to be, what? Only 109. no big. {i'm freakin' dying here!!} I love the new blog by the way, CUTE!!