Monday, November 24, 2008

Quin's Birthday!!!

It's actually Quin's birthday today! I threw him a birthday party Saturday. We had so much fun! He turned 33. We had everyone over at our house... so if you haven't seen my house you can kind see parts of it.

Quin hates cake so I got him an ice cream cake that he loooooves! And if you can see if the back I ordered Denver Bronco (his favorite team) balloons that he loved so much. They're still up at the house.

Beer Rob got him a Denver Bronco hard hat for work you can kind of see. Beer Rob's girlfriend Kelly had this shirt made for him. It was so awesome! It's his 7th grade picture!!!!!

I had to pose in the hard hat!

So Friday night we went to dinner with friends and then hung out at a friends house. Well I promised Shaun a mullet. He's been growing his hair out and has to cut it off for basketball coming up. He wouldn't leave me alone. But I didn't end up cutting it. I was afraid to ruin it.

And here's the finish product. HAHA it was sooooo funny!

Melayne, Burney, and Kelly. Burney wore that sailor costume in Lake Powell while he would be driving his boat around.

Burney, Lapreal, and Adam

I don't know... they're bringing back the look?

Me and Lapreal

I love this picture! That is Shelby, it's really Beer Rob's dog but we take care of it. Well Quin does. They are so cute. Beer Rob and Quin fight almost every week about who loves Shelby more.

So Quin said this was his best birthday! I wish we had more pictures. We had a lot of fun, and a lot of great food! :) The house was decorated cute too. Lapreal came over early and helped me decorate while Quin and Burney watched the UofU vs BYU game. Which by the way was an awesome game! Go UTAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

How fun! Love you! Tell Quin Happy Birthday!!!

Jen and Jaylie said...

that looks way fun! good job girlfriend lisaface! love you!