Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!!!

Quin's Parents bought a new Christmas tree so they gave us their old one. I really wanted a real one, but started thinking of the hassle of it all and decided to take a free one. It's really skinny, but it's perfect because our living room is so small. I only had 4 ornaments, a moose I bought in yellow stone, and three silver ornaments I think Susan gave to me one year probably as a stocking stuffer and I actually really love them. Since I took this picture Quin's parents gave us a bunch so our tree looks more finished. She is going to make some bows for us and we'll put those up too. One night we were at Wal Mart buying a dart board and we bought two of those net lights to put over bushes and we put those up outside. I love it!
My work did a come and see Santa day. I met Chris and Jenny with Bay to see Santa. Her little outfit is so cute! Jenny had these boots on her, and one of them was too big because she has a fat foot :) so she was cracking me up when she was running and walking! She didn't like Santa too much so Chris and Jenny both had to sit on Santa's lap so they could get a picture. She was so precious the whole time though. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

Bailey and the tree are so cute! Bailey is cuter of course :D
I love when you post new stuff...post more!!!

Papa said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the fun presents. We love you and hope you had a great Christmas. Miss you! Dad