Monday, December 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!

**This is super long**

Christmas was absolutely so amazing!!!!!!! Quin had been debating about us going our separate ways Christmas Eve because of his situation in being an only child and my aunt really counts on us girls going to her Christmas Eve party. Quin's mom had told him to just go with me but then called him and said she really wants him to go home but doesn't want me to feel bad. So he was back and forth until the very last second. He decided to go with me! I felt bad for his parents but one year I thought would be okay. Next year he can stay with them. Susan's party was so much fun! Susan ruined one of my presents... well Jenny started it, Susan recovered it, and then Susan just blurted it out. She is so funny! We ate amazing food and my favorite rum cake that I've loved since I was little! Then we did an exchange where you steal the presents. It was so fun seeing the Timm side of the family I hadn't seen them for years! After everyone left we decided that since I was going to be with Quin's family and wouldn't see them that they should open my gifts to them and I should open my gifts from them. I got money from my mama, beautiful champagne glasses that are on this holder... I'll have to take a pic I can't explain it, and a digital camera so I can finally take pictures!!!! It was so much fun I love them so much! When we got back we opened our Christmas eve presents which are always PJ's! My mom and dad had sent some for Quin and I, and I had already bought some for us. So we have two sets now :D

Christmas morning at home I opened the presents from my family in California and got money, a scarf that I am so in love with, and a gift card from my sister Vauri that I'm excited about it because Quin's never been to California Pizza Kitchen... Thanks Vauri and Jay!!! So we got ready and headed over to Quin's parents in a freaking snow storm it was kind of scary but Quin drives good in it so I was okay. We talked a little and Quin and I had left over pizza and we started the gifts... Quin got me a diamond heart necklace that is so beatiful I haven't taken it off, puma shoes, a knife that is so awesome, and a cocoa maker. I got him a bunch of different shirts, Bronco stuff, Step Brothers dvd and tools. Quin's parents got me awesome slippers, soft pj's, a set of bath washes, and the most amazing robe! I can't remember what they got Quin except for a freaking nice driver... I really can't remember. So they told Quin to sit on the couch next to me they had one more gift.. they had six presents, three different sizes. So they said okay you each open this size presents first... we opened it and there was a paper that said "I hope you're thankful this Christmas" so they handed each of us another present and there was another paper and it said "are you freaking out yet? What could be so big that Santa couldn't have left under the tree?" They handed us each another present, we opened it and the paper said "We love you! Now close your eyes and wait for the suprise Merry Christmas!!!" So his dad is dragging some present in and his mom says "can it fit around the tree?" and they said okay now open your eyes! And there was a HUGE present HUGE! So we each got on one side and started opening it and we both stop... It said Plasma... It is a 42 in plasma TV!!!!!!!!!! We were freaking out... A TV?! There is no way... so we're hugging and laughing and taking pictures then his mom hands us a piece of paper and they had gotten us 2 months free for net flix... Then we're hugging more and opening the box and hugging. Well Quin had bought a car from them and was making payments and still had about $800 left and his mom said oh and we've paid off your car!!!! We were freaking out! We didn't think they were going to stop giving. It was such a fun Christmas... we now understood why they were so excited for Christmas! So they came over the next day to set up the TV and it is so gorgeous! Football is absolutley amazing! Everything is amazing... the picture is so crisp and we don't even have the HD set up yet. We're doing that today! But even if we hadn't gotten amazing gifts we had such a great Christmas Eve and Christmas and have so many people that love us! Our first Christmas together is definantly one we won't forget.

I've been a little sad since Christmas is over I think just because I was so excited for our first Christmas and anticipating it so much that now that it's over I have a feeling of there is nothing to look forward to. I just keep reminding myself that everyday is something to lookg forward to.. I am so happy and with the love of my life :D So cheesy I know! So New Year's eve is coming and I know we're going to have a blast! And the next post I will have pictures from my new cute camera!

Thank you to everyone for all the amazing gifts we appreciate everything!

4 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

you did have an AMAZING christmas! I'm happy for you, cheesy i know...haha! Love you LisaBella!

The Blakes said...

I loved reading that! How exciting for you guys~ When can we come over to watch football? Love you!~

Rachel said...

The high of Christmas sucks sometimes! Because after seems just so lame. I am glad you had an awesome Christmas time. I hate the part of trying to figure out which family you are going to stay with.

Lisa Bella said...

Jenny you can come over anytime and watch football with us! Once it's back on again... but your tv is just as nice HAHA