Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas, New Year's Eve, and on

My camera didn't come with a memory card so I had to keep deleting pictures until I got a memory card. So Christmas, and New Years I don't have a lot of pictures.


I love this picture of Bailey opening the present. She is so cute!!!!


And here is the prettiest necklace I have ever gotten!! This picture doesn't even do it justice, it is so beautiful!

Me and my sista sista on New Year's Eve

Me and Quin. I love him

Lindsay (Steve's GF), Lapreal, me, Jenny, and Kalli (Chavis' GF)


We had a small party at our house the night of the UofU game. Me, Quin, Rob, Lapreal, Burney, and Shaun showed up after the game.

Me and Lapreal CUTE

We played poker, and I've never really played except for with Mom and Dad beach camping and we played all different types. It was actually really fun, and I started catching on.

Burney won!!!

After the games Quin wanted to dance! HAHAHAHA

And he thinks he's a gangsta... I mean he IS a gangsta so he is rapping


Saturday was my mom's 50th birthday but she had to work, so Sunday we went to Jenny's and had enchiladas, and tamales and celebrated her birthday!

Bailey got this 4 wheeler for Christmas and she was showing me her skills on it. She's so excited oh and so cute!
She loves to color so we went and found her crayons and coloring books on Mommy and Daddy's bed and colored away!

I was in charge of making the Mexican rice.

And Bailey was in charge of eating all the olives :D

Bailey left for a little bit and we found her in the tub coloring. The crayons are meant for coloring in the tub so it washing off thank God!

My Mom's birthday cake. CUTE!

And then we sang!

And Bailey colored some more! I love her dirty face. She is my very favorite ever!

I love my camera so much I am so glad to have one again and be able to have tons of fun pictures. I got two picture albums from the exchange on Christmas eve, so I am going to start printing these off and keeping them. Thank you Susan, you are the best! Oh and Lapreal for giving me a memory card for free!

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

CUTE! I'm so glad you got a camera! now you have no excuse not to blog! Just don't loose it...LOVE YOU!