Monday, January 12, 2009

Yesterday

We had a very fun weekend! On my way home from our training on Friday and Quin text me that our friends Rob and Kelly wanted to meet up for dinner. We met at Applebee's and then went to my boss Kelly's house and played pool with her husband Zach all night. Saturday we laid around the house all day and then went to dinner. We wanted to go to Brick Oven which is yummy pizza but there was a huge wait so we went to this cute little Mexican place and then went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button or whatever it is called. That is my very favorite movie right now. I can't even believe the story line. Nothing anyone has ever done or thought of. I loved it so much! We started our netflix and so after that movie we went home and watched The Pursuit of Happyness and I loved it so much. I hate depressing movies but the end made it worth it. I couldn't stop crying and I've been thinking about the movie ever since.

Sunday I had the privilege of watching my favorite little girl my Sugar Butt! Ashley was actually at Chris and Jenny's but she didn't want to stay alone and she had a project she was working on. I got there a little after 10 after stopping to get starbucks for me and Ash that took forever! Ashley stayed upstairs "working" on her project.

I love this picture so much! She was saying something about the binky! I love her outfit and her HUGE slippers that are way too big!



We played the drums

We rested inbetween activies

We talked girl talk

We sang

She wanted to take pictures

She was so obessed with Chris' drum chair... It was up on the fireplace so I'm guessing her parents don't let her sit or play on it... but what are Aunts for if not to break all the rules?

She really did love the chair



Here's just a little video of her watching TV and playing the drums. I thought it was so cute!
As you can tell I let her hang out in her PJ's all day. I fed her a cheeseburger for lunch and didn't clean her face up very much. It was meant to be just a day of no rules and laying around. I think I did a good job. HAHA I did actually think about changing her into a normal outfit but I honestly couldn't tell what was clean or dirty what would fit and what wouldn't.

She was so funny we were sitting at the dinning room table playing and Chris does this trick with a cork where he'll drop it and make it land on one side. Well I was doing that while she played and it landed on one side and she started clapping and saying "YEAH!!!!" and everytime I did she would clap and say "YEAH!" Chris must have shown her or something but it was so cute!! I love that little girl!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh this is precious.

The Blakes said...

What a cutie! {Thank you!}

Jen and Jaylie said...

I love her little face!!!! she is so cute! You should babysit for Chris and Jenny more often ;D