Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dream a Little Dream of Me

I can't get this dream out of my head! I think it all started from the fact that I have changed my birth control due to my insurance changing and my reg stuff is $60 and I don't want to pay $60 for birth control. I've been talking to a friend at work about when I first was on it I had gone through like 3 different kinds until I found the one that is $60 because all the other ones made me crazy and I had broken up with my ex boyfriend Doug 4 times trying to get the dose right and I was afraid that changing my birth control this time will make that all happen again. My mom has always told me that dreams are usually from something you saw or thought of during the day. ( I think mostly she told me this when I had a bad dream because I always thought it was going to come true) ANYWAY that's why I think I had this dream...

I went back home to California and I realized that while I was in Utah it was just a "visit" and it was a lot shorter then 4 years... like a couple weeks! Well all the sudden I was hanging out with Doug and we were at a fast food restaurant waiting for our food with his parents. I looked at his parents and thought "oh no... they hate me! I have no relationship with these people." And thought about Quin and his parents and my relationship with Quin's parents and I was so sad. It turned out that I had cheated on Doug with Quin... but not for as long as I've been with Quin obviously. I drove in Doug's old '54 Ford and we talked about how much work he has done to it, how much better it sounded. I told Doug about a car across the street that drove me nuts while I was in Utah... I accidentally told him it was across the street from Quin's house and I was thinking to myself "Oh no he knows that I slept in Quin's bed, he's going to know that I cheated on him with Quin." And it's funny because there is a car across the street from mine and Quin's house that drive me nuts! And I just remember missing Quin so much but then why did I miss Quin so much Doug was my boyfriend. It was such a weird dream! I kept thinking about Quin's parents whenever I had to be around Doug's and feeling so bad I never thanked them for everything they had given me and Quin... but really they hadn't given me anything and I had never met them. And I wanted to be able to talk to Doug's family like I was able to talk to Quin's. The dream has totally freaked me out. I was telling my friend Jen about it and I'm like what if this is all a dream and I really do live in CA and I'm still dating Doug! And this is all the twilight zone! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully I woke up in my bed in UTAH! Still dating Quin :D Oh and I'm so glad I'm not dating Doug anymore... sounds mean but it's true. I LOVE QUIN :D :D :D :D

No comments: