Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And Here We Go

Still can't find my camera cord thing... Jen thought that all cords were universal so I started asking people and it turns out my manager has a memory card reader. BAM pictures on my computer.

To start things off starting from the first group of pictures... one weekend we went bowling in South Jordan and invited Chris and Jenny. We actually ended up having a lot of people there. This is when I was soooo sick but didn't want to lay in bed all weekend so I forced myself to go out... I was on so much medicine!

Me and Quin. We hung out in the bar attached to it before our group got called to go.

Rob and Burney enjoying a beverage while playing pool

I don't know... HAHA

Sarah and Drew... I think they're broken up now. Sad.

So along with Chris and Jenny we got to bowl with Bailey. There was another couple that brought their son that is a couple months younger then Bailey.

And you can see how out of it I look... HAHA

Future professional bowler?

She was bossing us around and telling us to take the game seriously!

She must have been fixing a score that got messed up.

So cute... and small HAHA


Next up: Superbowl Sunday

We had so much fun that day! Heather planned the party at Rob and Kelly's. I took my world famous pasta salad that everyone makes me make. Most of we wanted Arizona to win... we were pretty sad when they didn't. There were a ton of people over and we had so much good food I couldn't stop eating the whole time. I think that is the point of Superbowl. Yummy food!!

Have to have the shot of just me...

Me and Quin before we left to Rob and Kelly's

CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lapreal, Kelly, and Heather

Donette

Ryan (Heather's husband) Quin, and Rob

After this picture was taken I set my camera down and never picked it up again... sad there could have been such cute pictures.

Just a Saturday

Love him!!!

Me and Lapreal

I try to always remember to take pictures... I am not very good at it. But I have started getting them printed and started a photo album. It's so cute I love it! I look at it all the time. Hopefully I will find my camera cord thingy... Quin organized the house I mean ORGANIZED every cupboard, drawer, anything he could it took him 4 hours. So I just need to find where he put it. No biggie... hopefully!

2 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

i love the pictures of bailey at the bowling alley! she is so cute!!!

The Blakes said...

I am stealing the bowling pics! You look so hot with the braids! Love you love!