Monday, February 23, 2009

Mexico planning party!!!!!

FYI: I found my camera cable cord thingy this morning! It was somewhere I put it and it's kind of annoying having a bad memory. But since I couldn't find the cord I haven't taken pictures. Which I would have had a ton of great pictures from the weekend!



Saturday we had our Cabo Planning Party! Beer Rob's girlfriend Kelly had everyone over and did a presentation with pictures of the resort and pictures of the last Cabo trip! I just want to be there NOW!!!!!


Soooo pretty!


This is our resort. This is the view from the rooms!

And the pool!

We'll be going May 7th through the 14th! Prices are kind of set, they have always gone through the same travel agent but Lapreal found all the same stuff for cheaper online. So we're waiting for all the rest of that to finalize everything!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

you lucky!!! hope you have tons of fun and bring me something back...jk!