Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little Change of Plans

So I guess this is what makes a good travel agent... we found out the original hotel we were going to stay at in Mexico was not all inclusive anymore so we changed our hotel. So now we are staying at Hotel Riu Santa Fe. It is a newer hotel, built in 2007. From what everyone has said, it sounds like the food is better. Also we are going to be able to walk down to the beach, with the other hotel we would have to take a water taxi. Sounds like it is nicer.

Here is the back view of the hotel where the pool is and where you can walk down to the beach.

If you look closely you can see that every room has either a balcony or a patio.
AWESOME!

I don't know why I think these are so cool and cute. But they are lounge chairs in the pool! I have a feeling these will fill up fast and early. And if you know me, I will probably never get one :D

So there are 3 swim up bars. here is a view of one. I've only seen a picture of one... so they might have lied I'm not sure.

The pool (with the lounges in the pool)

I'm pretty sure this is the standard room. This is the one we got... with two beds... you know... because we're not married ;)

Another view of the swim up bar. SO CUTE!!

It's kind of funny I couldn't find any pictures of the inside of the hotel, I guess people just don't care. Also there is a "mini" club in the resort that we will get in for free. As far as I'm concerned I will be just fine staynig at the resort. There are pictures of the inside of the hotel on the website but you can't copy them. Also there is the Riu "palace" right next to ours so hopefully these pictures are all of our hotel and not the palace. I would be jealous! So we have 57 days until we're there. I'm just waiting on my passport and we'll be all set. We started tanning so our Utah summer bodies don't burn into lobsters... like Quin's last year :D So far Quin, me, Rob, Kelly, Burnie, and Lapreal are booked.

Anyone interesting in joining us?

No comments: