Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pictures

Found the cord... need to put some pictures up!

FIRST: RYAN'S BIRTHDAY!


I forgot I even had a camera that night until we got to Rob and Kelly's after dinner. Here was his candle to blow out. The orange...

HAHA

Melayne and Heather

I LOVE this picture! What is up with Quin's face!!!

NEXT: PARTY AT KELLY ALLRED'S

Lapreal and Natalie. Natalie was in from Colorado. I met her over the summer at Lake Powell. She's awesome!

Zach always put his foot up for some reason. So Lapreal was showing him what he looks like I guess :D

Jill and April

Me and Jill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BEST!

Better

Totally SCARY! (of me)

My man showing off his moves.

NEXT: SUGAR BUTT'S 2ND BIRTHDAY!

CHEEEEEEESE!

They sang to her

I love how she blows out the candle... like popey!

Mesmerized

RANDOM

This is SUPER random... but this is mine and Quin's favorite side dish. Bakes asparagus. Just coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper and put in the oven. After a couple minutes shake the pan to turn the asparagus and when fork tender take out of the oven, sprinkle with parmeson and watch them disapear! HAHA! But really they are sooooo good. We made them valentine's night and haven't been able to get enough of them.

So there's my picture update finally. Enjoy

2 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

Fun Times!! I love Bailey blowing out her candle. Eli does the same popeye blow! That is SOO funny. Only Eli does it when he's running! Lol...& the baked asparagus looks YUMMY! I'm going to have to try that out sometime. Deon & I both like asparagus!

Jen and Jaylie said...

Super fun Party Pictures!!!

CUTE!!! I rarly see Bailey yet I'm so in love with her little face!

Definately going to try the baked asparagus!!!